News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1972 Cadillac Sedan de Ville for sale

Started by amykathryn, April 04, 2008, 10:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amykathryn

Hi everyone, I've got a 1972 Cadillac Sedan de Ville that I'm trying to sell. I'm asking $5,500 for it, or best offer. The car located in Northern Georgia and shipment would need to be arranged by the buyer. It has a 472 engine with a recent valve job and about 105,000 miles, and a turbo 400 transmission.

Now that all that formal stuff is out of the way, this really is a wonderful car, it drives and rides like new. The interior is in great shape and is an olive green color with dark green dash and carpet. The air conditioner and heat work, all power windows work, and it has an AM/FM/cassette radio. Sorry, no original 8 track player, but this radio could be removed and you could install a CD player if you like. The upholstery in the trunk has recently been done and it includes a spare tire and the original bumper jack. The only flaw with the interior is a few small cracks in the front door panels. I'll be glad to get some more pictures of that if anyone would like. All of the chrome is in good condition and there are a few minor body flaws (two or so dents or dings), but there is no rusting through the metal. It does need a fresh paint job and eventually a vinyl top, but the one on it is not terrible. It was garage kept for most of its life and is a wonderful daily driver. With a little work this could be a show quality car. It is all original except for the radio, foglights, and foglight toggle switch.

I am more than glad to take more pictures and post them as requested. If you need any more information or have any questions, please contact me either on here or my email may be a better way: amy@amyrichterphotography.com

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Also, I have a few parts left for a 1970 Cadillac Sedan de Ville if anyone is interested.

These are just some of the pictures I have, there are more available on photobucket:

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii289/akr311/72%20Cadillac%20Sedan%20de%20Ville/

If you have any problem viewing these, let me know and I will post the rest of them. Also on photobucket, there is additional information about each picture if you click on it.

Thanks again,
Amy

amy@amyrichterphotography.com
Amy

amykathryn

*bump*

Still need to sell this! Plenty of pictures available and it is a great car!

Thanks!
Amy

amy@amyrichterphotography.com
Amy

bill henry

how much for the olds convertible in the backround?
Bill Henry

amykathryn

Hi Bill, unfortunately it has already sold. But thanks for asking!

Amy
Amy