News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

aftermarket wire wheels

Started by Lars Kneller 8246, May 11, 2008, 03:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars Kneller 8246

I have a set of aftermarket wire wheels in nice shape that came off of a late 70's Seville. They are made to fit different lug patterns as they have an oblong thing that is screwed on to the lug bolt first, then place the wheel and then the lugnuts.  They have a set of plastic centers with the Cadillac crest that are in fair condition. I am willing to donate them to a fellow CLC member that can put tham to good use. If you want them shipped it would cost around $120 for the set.

FreddieD

Can you send me a picture of them.
Thanks
Fred

Jim Garner

I could use them if you have still have them.
Jim

afigueroa CLC#18348

I am interested in the wire wheels. Tell me where to get them picked up and I will send a shipper? Please send me a pic at cadillacs1977_1979@hotmail.com
I am a CLC Potomac Region Member as well as CLC National member. I have a 1977 Cadillac that will look great with these wheels.

Thanks,
Alex

TMoore - NTCLC

Hi Lars -

Sounds like you have a set of the Appliance brand roto-lug wire wheels which were offered by many dealers in the 1970's.  Can you let us know where the wheels are located, and what kind of price you are expecting - pictures would be great as well.  I am assuming that they look something like the attached picture, and are 15x7 wheels.

Please let us know, and thanks in advance -

Tod

Jim Garner

It looks like several of us would like to have the wheels. Maybe you should put them on ebay. What a great gesture offering them to club members. You just didn't know how many of us could use them. Thanks.
Jim