News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1959 Cadillac Eldorado Horn Ring

Started by Jim Ness, May 14, 2008, 10:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Ness

Hello Experts,

I need a horn ring assembly for a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado.  I would like to purchase a reproduction but have been told their are really good ones and really bad ones.  Could someone lead me to a quality company with a quality horn ring assembly.

Thanks very much
Jim

BigHank

Jim,

FEN Enterprises has high quality horn rings for the 59s. They've been in the business and advertising in Hemmings for decades. You can reach them at 845-462-5959.

Cadcliff

Quote from: Jim Ness on May 14, 2008, 10:45:38 AM
Hello Experts,

I need a horn ring assembly for a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado.  I would like to purchase a reproduction but have been told their are really good ones and really bad ones.  Could someone lead me to a quality company with a quality horn ring assembly.

Thanks very much
Jim

If you want a heavy duty one that will not break, contact Dan Moorehouse, he actually makes them himself along with some other parts.'dan @ bigfins'
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3
1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon- One of two
1955 Eldorado- bronze
1961 Cadillac Biarritz-bucket seats
1964 CDV- Silver/Red Every option
1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1940 and 1941 60S
1961 Cadillac Convertible
1965 Cadillac Convertible