News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Interior parts

Started by rut55, May 17, 2008, 05:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rut55

Need front and rear seats for a 68 Convertible DeVille. Pref white, but prob will reupholster anyway. Will pickup if within driving distance of St. Louis.
Gotta spend that stimulus check before the gov. asks for it back.
Thanks,
Chuck Rutledge CLC#19521
618-233-1238
landsnob@yahoo.com
Chuck Rutledge

68 Deville

Chuck, There is a guy in Michigan that is parting out a 68 Deville Convertible. I don't know how far you are from there  but the interior was still in the car as of last weekend. Give him a call if your interested his name is Steve 248-633-4323. He is also parting out a 68 fleetwood with low miles. I don't know if the car is in Michigan, so I would call, it could be closer than you think. Tell him Joe told you to call. Good Luck, Joe

rut55

Thanks, already called him. He's a good 10 hours from here, and he won't ship it. I got to believe I can find something closer.
Chuck Rutledge