News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1976 Sedan De Ville For Sale original 56K miles

Started by JerRita, June 09, 2008, 09:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerRita

« on: June 03, 2008, 01:37:12 am » Reply with quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any offers or trades out there JerRita I have an Academy Grey Sedan De Ville w/ only 56K I got it from the original owner It has the original lacquer paint and a soft Dove Grey interior. Runs perfect like a new car, only better. Cold A/C new control valve and r-12 recharge. Ziebarted when new, no rust always garaged. Won a trophy at every show. Drive anywhere from Long Island. Pictures available email shadbelly4@aol.com Asking 6500 obo or will trade for an Escalade or Suburban Jerry 917 355 5225
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs

george huse

Car has been sold to me.  Nice car, Thanks Jerry and Rita for the really smooth transaction.

JerRita

Thank you George and Toni you beat me to the computer Not only was it a pleasure meeting you both but the transaction was SMOOOOTH I really feel good that a car of this caliber went to a great home and will be seen at the Grand National The Cadillacs are our hobby, horses and carriages are our business. I am on the board of the Carriage Assn of America and Rita is a regional rep. There is a saying that good horses make good friends , the same is true for Cadillacs We have met so many very nice people through our local club [L I Dreamboats] Rita does the newsletter and the CLC has given us a new layer of appreciation and freindship. Thank you George and Toni many many good years with the 76 JerRita
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs