News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WANTED: Restorable 53-58 Caddy Conv

Started by Dennis NY CT, June 14, 2008, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis NY CT

I am looking for new resto project and would like to find a correct, 53 - 58 Caddy Convertible as complete as possible but in need of total restoration. Will pay cash or will consider trade/partial trade for a complete, restorable 38 Studebaker Coupe Express that I have lost interest in. I am in the NY/CT area but will travel for the right car anywhere in the U.S.

abelove

Dennis,  I have a 1953 convertible which I purchased many years ago. It is very solid, but needs everything. The ID tag was missing from the door post when I purchased the car. The engine is sitting in the compartment, but I am not certain it is the correct one, or its condition. I doubt I will ever get to restore it, because I have other interests and am getting too old, too fast.  I am in upstate NY (Utica) and can be reached only at my office (315) 724-8102, because my wife doesn't know i own the car. You may e-mail me at abelove@quadlink.net.
Louis, Member # 11954
C. Louis Abelove

Don Pike

Don't have a 53 but do have a 51 model 62 conv. that has had a frame off that is unfinished.White diamond paint is done,asis the complete original drive train.Most chrome is done.Needs interior,side glass installed,wiring harness and penty of labor,but its close.I think I've got around 45k in it.83,000 mile car.#5191.thanks