News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

37 caddy door parts needed

Started by harvey b, June 23, 2008, 05:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvey b

Hello all,looking for about a dozen of the 5/16 fine threaded bolts that hold the door hinges on a 37 caddy,the heads are not as thick as regular bolts,anyone who has them will know what i mean,as i bought my car in a big box,it was completely dissassembled,some of the bolts have since dissapeared.i do have some regular bolts in there now and want to change them to look better.I am also looking for the little trim peice that goes on the top of the glass channel rail,it is stainless and gives the rail a finished look,i will post a pic later,it is a very small detail but i am misssing one.  thanks Harvey B
Harvey Bowness

Paul Flykt # 18899

Try Chevs of the 40's. I bought new hinge bolts for my '38 Chevy coupe from them some years ago. They will have new pins and bushings also for your hinges if needed.

harvey b

Thanks paul,i did find their website and they have the bolts i need,they also had some other small things i was after,the heater defroster hose,spare GM keys,hose clamps,some decals for the motor,etc.the stuff i got was all the same for the GM family,i recommend the site for anyone looking for some small stuff like this,prices seem good too. the website is www.chevsofthe40s.com  give them a try im sure they have something your looking for.  thanks Harvey B
Harvey Bowness