News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

37 cad right hand drive fischer body series 65 horne button&some other stuff

Started by celcad, June 23, 2008, 08:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celcad

hi all i'm very new to the whole forum thing so forgive me if i dont quite get things right

i've been restoring my 37 for almost 22 years and i'm almost finished however i'm just a few parts short could anyone help me find either an original or repro horne button cigerette lighters , a glove box lock , as my car was an export model the dash and some other aspects of the vehicle are actually from a 36 many thanks in advance and cheers from down under  regards Cel   Australia
Cel Pezzimenti. CLC.28175

Ty Stinson

Hello Cel:

Congratulations on your restoration! Do you need the cigar lighter with the red or green button for the dashboard or cigrett lighters for the rear seats? I may have a cigar lighter (missing the color button fell out and I can't find it) that is correct for your car. If so, I will be glad to give it to you.

Ty Stinson
37' Cad sedan 8519
Annapolis, Maryland USA
Ty Stinson
CLC #22330
'37 Cad 8519