News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1930's to 1970's parts for sale

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, November 14, 2008, 10:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodney Updegrave

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on February 23, 2009, 11:21:06 AM
Which ones are which? Bob
The 55 has a groove that meets the hood bar with a groove, plus the 55 are longer wrapping around.
Rodney Updegrave- 54 CoupeDeVille

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

vidal

do you have a front right quarter panel for a 1970 cadillac coupe deville?

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Vidal, that part is called a fender. There's no such thing as a front 1/4 panel. I don't have one. Almost all of those fenders are rusted at the bottom. I suggest repairing yours. I have lots of trim pieces, moldings, ETC. Please send me your want list directly by clicking on my email. HTH, Bob

Chic Gray CLC #22336

Looking for the drivers side door garnish moulding for a 37 LaSalle convertable.  Also need running board chrome.  Can you help?

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

No. The molding might be the same on other 37/38 GM cars. Hopefully the R/B trim was reproduced. I may have a map lite. Bob

EAM 17806

BOB! I'm looking for a fuel economy indicator switch that is attached to the firewall for a 1975 & 1976 de Ville, Eldo, etc.  See if you have one that is working.  EAM
Ev Marabian

1976 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, 1989 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, 1990 Pontiac Bonneville and 1996 Buick Skylark

Hollywood

Bob,
You've probably already read my post for a lower right front bumper end for my '65 Coupe by now.  I am looking for one in better then "daily driver" shape....If you have anything that is close please provide a picture if possible....however, If you have a brief list of any other '65 parts you may have, I am always looking to upgrade when possible....Thanks a ton, Eric
Eric D. Cook
1965 Coupe deVille

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Eric, yes I saw it. I have none, but I do have lots of nice western parts available. Send me your want list directly by clicking on the email on my post. Thanks, Bob

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

paulp

Bob:  I could use a good working speedometer for my 41 Conv. Cp.  Also the chrome or stainless trim for the inside of the doors at the bottom and I think the front seat as well.  And a steering column - and  maybe I should get a list together.  The 41 Cp custom, is it a by any chance a Series 61.  Paul Price 23300  ppmap@gosnc.com
Paul N. Price   CLC 23300

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Paul, the coupe is a 62 series as I listed it. Give me a call some early evening. Regards, Bob

Seth Rose

any chance you have a heater control valve or t/t steering wheel for a 67

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hi Seth, I don't have the steering wheel, But I do have a NOS heater control valve for $100 plus shipping. Bob