News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1979-85 Eldorado FWD 15x7 Rims

Started by Catman420x, July 26, 2011, 08:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catman420x

Hi, just wondering if anybody has a set or knows what needs to be done to use an aftermarket set, of rims that will fit these year eldorados. I am not positive but i think it needs equivalent to the gen 2 or 3 fwd gm rims prior to 86 when they switched to the next generation depth tire.
I use a 205/75/15 tire, and ideally id like to keep it that way, not looking to alter the ride any more than putting same size but different rims on it. I have a set of 4 40+ spoke wire rims that came with the car factory, but i need trim rings for them and theyre a rare find. If you have similar, same, or know where to get apropriate rims, let me know please.

Thank you,

Leonard Lauricella
Leonard Lauricella

1979 Eldorado "Roadster"
1984 Eldorado w/Phaeton Top
1989 Fleetwood Coupe