News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

need piston 1941 cadillac 60 special fleetwood 346

Started by mr41cadillac, March 05, 2012, 11:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr41cadillac

i need a piston,pin ,  rings, rod , cap, bearings bolts washers  for 1941 cadillac 60 special fleetwood. the cylinder is located back of engine near firwall and is the number 8 stamped on cap and rod on the side.  the block is marked h on top so the manual shows cylinder size 3.5010-3.5012 and piston  size 3.4989-3.4991.it was the original 4 ring piston but ive been told a 3 ring will work. my mechanic says hardley any wear and standard size will work. thanks john m

markcapen

I may have something that will work I managed to collect about two extra sets of internal parts for my 41 60S   I will check this evening
Mark Capen

markcapen

I have two sets of pistons and pins used (three ring) one set of connecting rods and bolts, One set of 0.010 rod and main bearing (new) not sure what to ask for them $  let me know if you are interested

Mark 
Mark Capen

mr41cadillac

thans i have found the piston etc hopefully it will work but will let you know thanks for the help jm