News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 1970 Eldorado parts

Started by Aaron Hudacky, April 06, 2012, 11:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Hudacky

I'm looking for the following parts, either NOS or mint condition used for my 70 Eldorado:
-rear bumper, entire assembly or just center or ends
-right front bumper end
-right rear wheel house molding
-trunk lid
-automatic level control compressor
-working original or rebuilt am/fm stereo radio
-steering wheel rim
-rear window channels, either complete rear window frame, sections, or complete roof
-front bench seat springs
Leads for any or all of these parts is greatly appreciated! I am in. San Diego and can travel to pick up these parts within approximately a 400 mile radius.

Aaron
1970 Eldorado
1978 Coupe deVille
1979 Coupe deVille
2008 Subaru STI

waterzap

There is a 68 at one of the local scrapyards. Not sure if there is anything you can use from that car, but posted some pics.
Leesburg, AL

Aaron Hudacky

Walter,

Thanks for your reply. In the trunk shot of the 68, I can see the rear window looks good, at least in the visible section. If the roof is rust free Id take the whole thing, but the work to remove it plus shipping may be prohibitive. Where are you located? I could call the yard and see how much theyyd want for the roof plus shipping and removal.

Also, I noticed in another post you have some old radios. Have any 70 am/fm sereo radios by chance? Even if they don't work, Id be interested in a cosmetically perfect core.

Aaron
1970 Eldorado
1978 Coupe deVille
1979 Coupe deVille
2008 Subaru STI

rob123

I can do some of your 70 Eldorado parts.  Email me at  sales@cadillacsonly.com
Jerry W
J. Weiss