News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB: Body Parts for 1938 Model 75 Cadillac

Started by RayG CLC#24639, May 27, 2012, 09:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayG CLC#24639

Am giving very serious consideration to buying a 1938 Model 75 Cadillac coupe.  It does however need some (OK, quite a few) parts: hood, running boards, wheel covers and hardware for the two side-mount spares and rear bumper.  Any thoughts concerning sources for these rare-as-hens-teeth parts would be greatly appreciated.
Ray
Ray Gettings (CLC 24639)

harry s

Ray, What a neat car. You don't see many of them but when you do they stand out. Most of the parts you mention should be the same as the sedans.  My vote is "go for it"! I know that is easy for me to say. Good Luck,   Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

Classic

Gene Menne
CLC #474

RayG CLC#24639

Thanks for all the help and encouragement.....the '38 Cadillac would make a nice companion car to our '40 Cadillac 60S.

Ray
Ray Gettings (CLC 24639)