News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

'39 La Salle windshield SS trim wanted

Started by ninosdad, September 28, 2012, 10:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninosdad

I have a '39 La Salle that we are resurecting after a tornado dropped the roof on it...Could not be fixed so it was decapitated and a carson top has been built.

It is missing the stainless steel trim that goes around the windshield...since we chopped it 2" due to the damage the trim from a '37 or 38 will probably work. Also would love to fine the chrome piece that fits the indent int the door, only have one

I do have some misc interior trim parts that I would love to send to a good home
Don Fernandez

C.R. Patton II

Hello

Wonderful to hear that you are working on your LaSalle.

Unclear on what the "indent int the door" is? Please clarify. Thanks.

All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

ninosdad

On the inside of window trim is a flat place about mid window that has a flat piece of chrome with four studs that bolt it to the inner trim.

This is a resurection...the car is now named Lazarus

Know anyone with the almost flat doubles stainless steel of a '37 or '38 or that piece for the inside door window trim

Thank you
Don
Don Fernandez