News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WTB: 7.00 x 16" tire.

Started by 1937 LaSalle coupe, June 02, 2013, 07:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello everyone. I need a 7.00 x 16" tire for my '37 LaSalle. Tire must be in decent shape with a fair amount of tread. Would not have to be a white wall because it will be my spare. Manufacturer not a big concern but must be in good shape with no nail holes and not weather checked. If you have 1, tell me the price and your shipping costs... Thanks... John Lehman... CLC# 26365...

C.R. Patton II

Hello John

Glad to read you are improving your LaSalle.

I have a suggestion. Considering the cost of a decent tire and shipping, might it behoove you to acquire a new tire for your spare rim? The price would be less and you could enjoy your driving excursions with tranquility knowing you have a virgin fifth in your trunk.

I look forward to meeting and seeing your beautiful automobile at our Grand National in Boston next month.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

1937 LaSalle coupe

Thanks, C.R. Patton. I was hoping someone might have a tire that is going to be replaced by radials or modern rims and tires. If I don't get any replies I will buy new and get a tube to go with it. Thanks John Lehman... CLC# 26365...