News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

'58 Brougham restoration help

Started by gary c., September 30, 2013, 02:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gary c.

I have been commissioned to finish the restoration of a '58 Brougham that is about 2/3 complete. Any photos or input would be appreciated. Right now I could use a little input on the dash area. Photos of the dash bracing and the exact layout of the dash wiring harness. enclosed is a photo of the cars current status. Thanks for any input.

okccadman

Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

gary c.

Yes sir it is. I work for Jim Collins here in OKC and we have been commissioned to finish this project.

gary c.

O.k. First question if anyone can answer. The heat/ac levers, are they model specific to the Brougham? Or are they available anywhere? I have one that is broken. I've got an idea for a fix in the mean time.

INTMD8

Hello Gary,

There are many people with Brougham knowledge on this site but you may also want to register at www.eldoforum.com as there is a Brougham specific section.

gary c.

Thanks, just did that about 30 minutes ago. Guess I should delete this thread.