Author Topic: Dont Know Where To Get Help (Modified Forum Registering)  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Coupe Deville

• Name: Gavin William Myers
Dont Know Where To Get Help (Modified Forum Registering)
« on: August 30, 2014, 04:08:33 PM »
Hello everyone. Before I go any further I know this is not the correct place to be asking these questions but I don't know where el's too. For about the past week I have been trying to help someone with their brakes on their 57 on the modified forum. So I went to register because there is also a lot of other interesting information on their. I put in a new password and username and it asked for my email address. It said it was going to send a activation email to my email address. I waited a day and no email. I checked the spam folder and trash can like they suggested. No email. So I waited a few more days and then I requested it to send another activation email. Before I sent it I confirmed to make sure my email address was correct, and I sent it. Is been a few more days and no email received. Its probably me doing something wrong but what am I doing wrong? I thought I could just post as a guest on the forum to get further assistance but I don't know how to do that. Any suggestions?

Thanks

-Gavin 
-Gavin Myers CLC Member #27431
"The 59' Cadillac says more about America than a whole trunk full of history books, It was the American Dream"

Online J. Gomez

• CLC Member
      CLC Member #23082
  • Name: J. Gomez
Re: Dont Know Where To Get Help (Modified Forum Registering)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:56:48 PM »
Gavin,

I can help you, I just send you a PM.
J. Gomez
CLC #23082

Time is irrelevant when you work on your classic car, eventually you will enjoy it..!