Author Topic: Where are my posts  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Viator Trudeau

• CLC Member
      CLC Member #8697
Where are my posts
« on: October 22, 2014, 04:03:15 PM »
Hello,  for the last two days my post do not get listed in the column.   19 posts are there  3-4 are missing . heading says 32, only 19 there.   Can you fix this.

V.Trudeau

Offline Dan LeBlanc

• Administrator
    • CLC Member
      CLC Member #27657
  • Name: Dan LeBlanc
Re: Where are my posts
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 06:39:19 AM »
Hi Viator

I took a look at your profile settings on the forum.  I made one quick change to show new posts at the tops of all lists.  I believe that since yours was disabled, your posts that you're referring to were buried deeper in the forum than you were looking.

This change to your profile should make navigating new posts much easier for you and replies to your posts more visible to you.

Hope this helps.  If you need any more help, let us know.
Dan LeBlanc - CLC # 27657
1970 DeVille Convertible
1953 Series 62 Sedan (Parts Car)
1953 Fleetwood (Project Car)
2004 Deville

Offline Viator Trudeau

• CLC Member
      CLC Member #8697
Re: Where are my posts
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 07:43:40 PM »
Dan,historical new posts were always at the bottom of the list so I would always quickly scroll to the last one to see the latest and never found any new posts and always wondered where my new ones went.  Thought the server was messing up,  called Norton, he said they only deal with viruses, reset my password and fretted.  My posting was on my '74 ELDO A C so I had lots of questions and lost help.
Any way finally saw my lost posts at the top of the posts.
I did not see a notice on this modification.   To see a topic one must first scroll to the bottom???
and read up.

V. Trudeau