News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1991 Brougham, 55K miles, CLC First Place

Started by acedriale, October 18, 2016, 09:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acedriale

Hello,
This is another of my Dad's vehicles (Robert Edrington).  1991 Brougham, 5.0 Liter, 55K miles. It is a CLC First Place, and some of you may have seen it on one or more of the CLC driving tours. 

A beautiful and correct car inside and out, very well maintained throughout its lifetime.  Runs and drives extremely well. 

$6900 OBO.  Please respond to the post or direct message me if interested.  Car is in Indiana.

A. Edrington.
A. Edrington

'55 Eldorado

Maynard Krebs

Is that a gray or a black (leather?) interior?

acedriale

Hello,
Interior is actually blue leather.  Here are a couple of pics that are a bit clearer than the original ones.
A. Edrington
A. Edrington

'55 Eldorado

acedriale

A. Edrington

'55 Eldorado

jdemerson

I recall seeing this listing last October, and I'm rather surprised that it is not sold.

I think I looked over this car at the September Fall Festival at the Gilmore Museum. If it is in fact the one I am thinking of, it is a very beautiful and near-perfect car. It's the rear-drive big Brougham that is very similar to the 1977-79 Fleetwoods; some would call it the last of the classic Cadillacs. Of course the engine is not the Cadillac big block, but is is a strong and easily-serviced engine that matches the 425 in performance and smoothness. $6900 or offer?  Somebody needs this car!

I have no affiliation...etc. etc.

John Emerson
1952 Cadillac Sedan 6219X
John Emerson
Middlebury, Vermont
CLC member #26790
1952 Series 6219X
http://bit.ly/21AGnvn

acedriale

Hi John, I believe the '91 may have visited Gilmore in 2014 and/or 2015.  I recall having a few pictures of the car in that venue...will try to locate them.
Alex
A. Edrington

'55 Eldorado