News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1959 Six Window Series 62 for parts or?

Started by Sean Roe, May 15, 2017, 08:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean Roe

I've had to put the 6 window outside in order to make room for the other cars and it's been covered for about 9 months now. I can see it's doing it no favors, so it may be time to let it go to someone who can use it. I bought the car "just in case" about 4 years ago since I had three other good condition '59's (now two).
The motor has been partially disassembled for a long time, and I don't know the reason, but I do have another complete '59 390 if someone needed it.
The floors, trunk pan, etc are rusted through, as is most of the body. Trim, interior, and mechanical are mostly salvageable.
The car is in Jacksonville, Florida, and I will soon be driving cross country to Los Angeles and Las Vegas via I-10, I-40, etc. I can put the car as well as any other parts in my 24' trailer and transport for the cost of fuel if it can be delivered on my route.
I also have an extra transmission that I'm pretty sure I won't need.
Entertaining offers, no set price in mind, don't need to sell it, just don't want to see it rot away when all the windows still roll up and down freely, interior door panels are ok and complete, etc.
I can be emailed at seanleeroeemail addresses not permitted or you can ask questions here.
The title is in my name.