News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac Items

Started by M072394, May 17, 2017, 10:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M072394

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm currently selling Cadillac Literature and some Cadillac parts.
These items primarily belonged to my great uncle before his passing in 2014. Now I wish to show you all the items if you're interested. I'll be posting the items I would like to be sold off and if anyone wishes to contact me, please use my email address and I'll include my private phone number in the email to have direct contact with me. Thank you very much.

M. Pisanis

M072394

A 1960 Cadillac Transmission Part. We've originally asked the buyer of the Cadillac to buy the spare parts but he neglected to and never took them. This and the engine are the Crown Jewels of the parts.

M072394

I apologize due to the fact most of the pictures have come from my phone and I'm doing it on there.

M072394

The 1960 engine of the Cadillac. He had preserved both parts all throughout his life.

M072394

Here is another set of photos.

M072394

A set of Automobile Quarterly Books all from 1962 to 2001. AQ Vol. 40 No. 1 isn't present in this set.

arch62

m-mman

Could you include the prices that you are thinking about when you post?
1929 341B Town Sedan
1971 Miller-Meteor Lifeliner ambulance
Other non-Cadillac cars
Near Los Angeles, California

CLC #29634

M072394

My apologies. Yes the Transmission is $800.

The engine is $2,000.

The books are all $100 together.

As for any other parts, I'm still looking for them. I found a few but I'm unsure as to their original purpose. And I've been working a lot to where I haven't been able to take pictures of the other parts because I work 6 days a week away from my home.

Thank you for understanding.

M072394

Carl Fielding

I would be interested in the books. Being a bit of a gentleman from time to time , I think that since Jim asked the price first , he should be given first chance , however. What do you say , Jim ? The next important question is : Where are you located ?  - Carl  408-621-8261 , Thank you.

Carl Fielding

Emails sent to Jim and Marcos. Marcos responded all items are in Victorville , CA , East of L.A. He is extremely busy , so of course pick up would be preferred. I will be there on my upcoming trip.  - Carl

Carl Fielding

Jim , I sent payment for the A.Q.s on Tuesday. As per my postings , I feel that you should be in first position due to your interest being prior to mine. If you elect to exercise that option , simply reimburse me when we hook-up in L.A. Believe me , I always prefer to make a friend than make a buck. So do not hesitate if you are so inclined. I will fwd my emails with Marcos which confirm my intent and sentiments.  - Carl