News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1927 314 radiator cap

Started by Rwhisher, June 12, 2017, 06:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rwhisher

I am in need of a radiator cap to my 1927 314. Thank you R Whisher

Carl Fielding

Are you looking for one with a Motometer like mine , or that simple black cap ? Are you a CLC member ? Where do you live ?  - Carl

Rwhisher

I live in upstate New York near Montreal . I'd be happy with anything that will work. I am a new CLC member. This and the tire replacement are the only things stopping me from being on the road. I do not have a CLC number yet.

Rwhisher

Carl, Please dont think I'm an idiot although I accuse myself of that occasionally. My CLC # 30751

Carl Fielding

I'm the idiot. Who else would jump into an unrestored , original 1927 Cadillac , and drive it solo , lone wolf , 2700 miles to , and around Las Vegas last year for the G.N. ? You probably have not received your directory yet. If you are up after , say 9:00 PM. EDT tonight , please give me a call. Some of the 314 CLC guys are extremely ambitious , and have almost every part you need. Do you know about the pot metal issues on these Cads ? Automatic timing chain tensioner , and distributor cups/flyweight ?  Also the need to rebuild your Sylphon radiator shutter bellows whether working or not ? We wil get you going .  - Carl.  408-621-8261

31caddy

R. Rowland CLC #28971

1931 Model 355A Sedan (Recently sold)
1931 Model 355A Fleetwood 4535 Convertible Coupe
2005 Cadillac XLR