News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1941 Parts for CLC museum 1942 Series 75

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, June 27, 2017, 09:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

We still need a few parts for the 1942 Series 75.

Maybe a dozen "cups" for the screws under the fenders that hold on the Fender Spears. These are the things that you have lying around and hate to throw away. Maybe you've sold the car or had some extra from parts cars. I've gotten rid of all mine.

Still need a New or repro tail fin jewel. (Note that I did not try to confuse you by specifying that we do need one for the RH side...) Maybe I should state that it will GO on the RH side as we have one already installed in our NOS LH fin assembly.

We still need two 7:50 x 16" blackwall tires. As they are primarily for display, as long as they are pleasing to the eye...no cracks, and hold air, etc, it does not matter if they are not roadworthy. They will not be driven more than 10-15 MPH while at the museum.

Good running board trim for 1941 Series 75. The long stainless, not the cast short front and back pieces. Thanks again to all of you who have donated parts. If you feel you should have some recompense, we do have a small budget. We will reimburse you for postage on donated items.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville