News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking to borrow windshield tag from 1913 Cadillac

Started by Lil Davy, July 28, 2017, 09:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Davy

I'm helping with a resto project for a 1913 Cadillac and the original windshield tag fell off and is nowhere to be found.

I've been in contact with Jerry Turner from Nostalgic Reflections and he can make a re-production but just needs an original to make the tooling.  Once he has the tooling made, he will be able to make more and supply anyone else in need. He suggested that I post to see if anyone would be willing to send their tag to him so he can copy it.

I've worked with Jerry for a few years now on other restoration and reproduction projects and his work is phenomenal. He is reputable and has done work for others on this forum. http://www.nostalgicreflections.com/

If anyone is willing, the original would be sent directly to Jerry - not me.  He would have it for a few weeks in order to produce his tooling.

Below are two pictures of what the tag looks like.

I know this is a long shot, but here's to hoping.  I cannot find another original anywhere, and nobody remakes these.

Thanks in advance,
David