News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

New member seeking possible rare model information

Started by slowpoke17, August 04, 2017, 11:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slowpoke17

Hello to everyone. After owning 8 Cadillac's I finally broke down and joined the club!I'm honored to now be a part of this group. I'm seeking information on a car I just recently purchased. It's a 1988 Coupe Deville with 22K miles on it. Car is in very good condition as one would expect with the low miles. My question is I'm trying to find information on what I believe is a Spring Special Edition but the badging on it says Presidential. There is a decal on the door for the ASC conversion which I believe did the Spring Edition changes. Is there somewhere I can contact to get more information on this model? I believe they also made a Liberty Edition for Philadelphia and Patriot Edition for Boston but I've never seen any type before this. Thank you again, I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge of all things Cadillac!

slowpoke17
John Federico

John Federico

The Tassie Devil(le)

One question I have is why would they put a badge on the side that states it is a Presidential, then stick another  Presidential name directly beneath.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon