News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1985 Cadillac Seville

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, August 26, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

For those who are not "faint of heart," there is a 1985 Cadillac Seville for sale in Florence, KY, a suburb of Cincinnati. It is at a dealer who has it priced at $1200 and change. It shows 111K and is one of the "improved" 1985s according to the VIN #. It needs plastic front and rear. Otherwise pretty straight. Leather interior and sunroof. It also, on the shot showing the odometer, has the "service now" light lit up. I don't know whether it comes on when you start the car and goes out or not.

To find the listing, on the Carfax listing I typed in my zip of 46929 and Cadillac, then Seville. You should get about 17 cars listed including this one with a bunch of pictures. I have no interest in this car, and will deny to any significant other that I "put you on to this car."

As the guy said in the first episode of Big Bang, "Run fast, run far!!!"
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville