News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1936 series 60 cadillac CCP

Started by czaritalia, September 12, 2017, 04:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

czaritalia

Can anyone help ? I am into 23 years now, trying to get this car restored and I'm getting close, I believe. I am looking for 2 headlight trim rings. It has been verified that Cadillac used the '34 and '35 LaSalle headlight trim rings for the '36 Caddy. The ring on the back side ( going against the headlight bucket) measures 7 and 3/8 inches ID. The front side measures 6 and 7/8 inches ID ( the front has a  narrow chrome ring bordering the perimeter). On the back at the top is a flat piece of metal bent in a downward direction to slide into a slot in the top of the headlight bucket. On the bottom of the ring is a tab hanging down with a hole in it  which a screw goes through and screws into the bottom of the headlight bucket securing everything in the bucket. All leads appreciated.
                                                               T. Simione ( # 18003)
Tony