News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

NOS (?) parts at the Museum Garage Sale.

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, September 25, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Tim Pawl may "hate" me for mentioning this stuff as I don't know how accessible it will be to him after he unloaded the U-Haul he used for Saturday. in any case, I'll list what I can remember and you can contact him and go from there... The stuff has been stored haphazardly for years and so may have handling flaws. All needs to be polished and cleaned.

Four or five NOS LH 1965 upper bumper grill bars. Heavy so will cost a bundle to ship.

Exhaust extension through bumper. Don't know which side, has an "S" curved extension to get the correct level. Have no idea of the year but I know these are sought after. It is NOT 1952/53. Sue's husband thinks it's for 1956. 

I donated about three yards (54" wide) light blue 1979 d'Elegance seat material. Also a larger quantity of dark green 1968 material.

Two or three decent appearing wire wheel covers for full sized 1980s DeVille/Fleetwood. I didn't notice which emblems they had on them as Tim displayed them on the shelf above the cab of the truck wayyyy in back.

Copper colored Floor mats. Don't know years but they have the embossed crest on them. Can't recall whether they are front, back, etc. I think there was a black one as well. Rubber backed with carpet inserts.

NOS damaged 1953 wheel cover. Has a mushed in place on the outer wide space and the emblem and domed chrome nearby took a hit as well. Good wall hanger for the garage. In the box.

Assorted 1941 dog dishes and full sized wheel covers. There were a few I thought were 16". Some emblems were nice and bright.

1973 Eldo front bumper piece. NOS Inquire.

There were some (after 1985) 14" wire covers NOS, no emblems or mounting hardware.

As I said, Tim (Pawl) may not wish to mess with these items at this time, and may call me to have the listing removed. This was about all I can remember with any certainty. Any sales will benefit the Museum. Tim is in your Directory for how to reach him.

Please remember to watch (EDT) meal time and bedtime. If you read this earlier in the day and don't see an item still listed, Sue wrote and told me what sold late in the day. She and Ed spent the day helping Tim sell stuff. Thanks, Sue. Good job on a hot day.

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Roger Zimmermann

Quote from: Barry M Wheeler #2189 on September 25, 2017, 11:46:54 AM
Exhaust extension through bumper. Don't know which side, has an "S" curved extension to get the correct level. Have no idea of the year but I know these are sought after. It is NOT 1952/53. Sue's husband thinks it's for 1956. 

From your description that man must be right: only 1956 has such a design.
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101