News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking for a quialified mechanic

Started by stevenjames707, October 10, 2017, 09:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevenjames707

Good morning. I live in the Upstate of South Carolina and collect 1970 Cadillac's. I have a Sedan deVille who is needing all seals replaced, sentinel adjusted as when I turn the care off, the lights go off as well without delay, electrical with interior door cigarette lighters and interior lights as well. If I open the driver door, all lights illuminate. If any of the other 3 doors, all lights except those on the drivers door illuminate. Lastly, I replaced the interior Climate control module and still when ever I turn it on, Air blows out of the dashboard vents. I get no air conditioning or heat.

Looking in the Spartanburg, Greenville or Charlotte proximity and would like to hear individual thoughts as to what's causing my problems. This is my first time posting and I appreciate any and all input.

Regards,

Steve