News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Looking for a 1976 Cadillac Seville

Started by jimca01, November 01, 2017, 11:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimca01

I am trying to locate a 1976 Cadillac Seville that was owned by my family in the 1980s. I do not have the VIN number, but I wonder if I can do a vehicle search using my last name.

After nearly 30 years I would assume that the car has been scrapped. If there is any chance I could find the chassis/body, I would love to get it back and restore it.

If there is any information anyone has on this subject, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for reading.

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Even with the VIN, the odds of locating the car would have been a longshot at best. Privacy legislation over the last decade or more has all but rendered such efforts futile; without the VIN, not a chance- this side of divine intervention.

Best you can do is try to track down the party the car was sold to and go from there.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute