News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Seasons Greetings to the CLC

Started by Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621, December 22, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Best wishes of the season to all the fine members of the Cadillac & La Salle Club for making the CLC forum the great place it is. 

Eric.

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

35-709

My sentiments exactly.  Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!
Geoff N.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Ralph Messina CLC 4937

1966 Fleetwood Brougham-with a new caretaker http://bit.ly/1GCn8I4
1966 Eldorado-with a new caretaker  http://bit.ly/1OrxLoY
2018 GMC Yukon

Lexi

Ditto. My favorite Cadillac ad. Love that color. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Now let us pay tribute to our 'gaudy' Cadillacs and check out the pics below! Clay/Lexi

Cape Cod Fleetwood

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! I've only been here a few days but you all treat me like family, very warm and fuzzy. So from me and The Ark, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours!
There are 2 kinds of cars in the world, Cadillac and everything else....

The Present -1970 Fleetwood Brougham

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1987 Sedan De Ville "Commonwealth Edition"
1981 Coupe De Ville (8-6-4)
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

The Daily Driver and work slave -
2008 GMC Acadia SLT *options/all

Lexi

Laurie it rather looks like you are in attendance at a Heavy Metal rock concert, (sporting the 'double horns' hand sign) in that photo. Anyhow, welcome to the CLC family and a Merry Christmas to you and your family! Clay/Lexi

Jeepers Creepers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfOWcpsj9I

Merry Christmas everyone. (he sounds a bit like Elvis)

Fleetwood's rock, even Santa is coming in one.
Kevin and Astrid Campbell
Australia

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Quote from: lexi on December 22, 2017, 08:43:36 PM
Laurie it rather looks like you are in attendance at a Heavy Metal rock concert, (sporting the 'double horns' hand sign) in that photo. Anyhow, welcome to the CLC family and a Merry Christmas to you and your family! Clay/Lexi

Clay/Lexi I could post another pic which would authorize my use of the 'horns up' sign from a 17 year life as a guitar tech for metal bands, but no Caddy is in the photo so it would be deleted, LOL! Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Its me and the dogs for Christmas, and my dream car on the lawn. I am BEYOND blessed! Laurie!

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

Elvis would've been proud of that tune.  8)

Thanks for posting.

Does anybody else think the couple in the '56 ad resemble Cary Grant and Mrs Howell from Gilligan's Island?   ;D

Lexi

Laurie nice one! Great to hear that, and you are also a vintage Cadillac lover! I guess there really is a God???!!! Being a Judas Priest/Black Sabbath nut myself, I commend you on your past 'ax' history. Was going to write a definitive reference work called Encyclopedia Metallica but was scooped by someone else. Actually, Cadillacs are in a way "Heavy Metal" (tonnage speaking, not musical), but got a pair of vintage record players in mine just in case I got the need for some tunes. Really into symphonic metal right now; Nightwish, Xandria, but I am sure that Rob Halford's Christmas album will find it's way into my cd player over the holidays! 'Rock on"! Clay/Lexi

WTL

Lexi

Now that should bring tears of joy to a glass eye! Despite my love for Heavy Metal, (and Hair Metal), I am not thrilled with the prospects of a scratched hood though! Someone should chase Dee Snyder, or whoever it is, off! Lest the Administrator kick us all off for desecrating the Cadillac name (and this Forum) I have decided to post another great CADILLAC related image and keep this thread topical. It pays homage to Harley Earl, new member Laurie's love for guitars and of course rock and roll. Still keeping this thread relevant Merry Christmas to all CLC members, you are a fantastic bunch of individuals! Clay/Lexi

Cape Cod Fleetwood

HA! Hey Lexi, I *DO* have a Cadillac/heavy metal photo... The only guy I'll still work for, Joe Stump, on the trunk of my Caddy at the time.
STGLFT = stage left, where the lead guitar player is.

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

Lexi

Wish I had a Heavy Metal Caddy shot for you as well. Oh well, something to work on in 2018! Have a 'riveting' Christmas and a Happy New Year. The CLC is blessed to have you on board. Clay/Lexi

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Quote from: lexi on December 23, 2017, 08:35:35 PM
Wish I had a Heavy Metal Caddy shot for you as well. Oh well, something to work on in 2018! Have a 'riveting' Christmas and a Happy New Year. The CLC is blessed to have you on board. Clay/Lexi

Awwww (blush)! I'm blessed to be here and blessed to have The Ark.
Merry Christmas and HNY to you and yours!  \m/

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

Lexi

You are welcome! And thank you so much for posting the text version of the double horns up sign, i.e. \m/ . I was trying to remember it yesterday to sign off in that manner. Shame on me for forgetting! Got a question before I sign off. If you put your two hands together to do the sign, so your thumbs are touching, i.e. this: \mm/ (as opposed to this \m/), ... what does that stand for??? Answer: It means "Too much Metal for one hand" !  Anyhow, back to Cadillac'n & seasons greetings for all. Clay/Lexi

Dan LeBlanc

Art sends his Merry Christmas wishes also.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

cadillacmike68

Quote from: Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621 on December 23, 2017, 12:05:22 PM
Does anybody else think the couple in the '56 ad resemble Cary Grant and Mrs Howell from Gilligan's Island?   ;D

More like Cary Grant and Marilyn Monroe to me...
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike