News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Caddy Wizard, December 22, 2017, 02:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caddy Wizard

Old Cadillac's as lawn ornaments...
Art Gardner

1955 S60 Fleetwood sedan (now under resto -- has been in paint shop since June 2022!)
1955 S62 Coupe (future show car? 2/3 done)
1958 Eldo Seville (2/3 done)

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Same to everybody.
Jeff
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

slowpoke17

John Federico

mario

Merry Christmas.
Ciao,
Mario caimotto

Bob Kielar

Annie and her friend on the left wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Keep Cruzin,
Bob Kielar
Keep Cruzin
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Jeepers Creepers

About an hour ago, a mate sent me a clip of Santa's coming in a Cadillac. I didn't overthink it too much at first, until a picture of our car coming out of Customs last year appeared.  :o

He's covered the car during the year, right down to engine rebuilt and our own mowing business sign. The bugger must have got access into my photobucket, but it sure as hell put a smile on my face.

Enjoy....

https://vimeo.com/248676306
Kevin and Astrid Campbell
Australia

Carl Fielding

An extremely rare White Christmas is happening in Seattle. I had gone to visit my 1924 Cadillac Christmas Eve. Opened the primer cups and hand cranked the engine a few turns. I stayed admiring it for over an hour , and when I opened the door : SNOW ! It almost never snows at all here , and I can't remember the last time we had any snow accumulate on Christmas Eve. And it is still snowing just a little. I went out driving in my newest brand X to enjoy the Christmas lights. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL , AND YOUR CADILLACS !  - Carl

Jason Edge

Merry Christmas from the 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter!
[/b][/font]
Jason Edge
Lifetime Member
Exec Vice President
1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Director - https://6364cadillac.ning.com
Carolina Region Webmaster - https://cr-clc.ning.com
CLC MRC Benefactor
email - jasonedge64@outlook.com
1964 Coupe DeVille - Sierra Gold - http://bit.ly/1WnOQRX
2002 Escalade EXT - Black
2013 Escalade EXT Premium Edition - Xenon Blue
2022 XT5 Luxury Premium - Dark Moon Blue Metallic

jdemerson

It's snowing like crazy in Vermont, but not a breath of wind. About 24 degrees. A winter wonderland. "The Cadillac all nestled all snug in its bed, while visions of summer cruises danced in my head..."  Merry Christmas!

John Emerson
1952 Cadillac
Middlebury, Vermont
John Emerson
Middlebury, Vermont
CLC member #26790
1952 Series 6219X
http://bit.ly/21AGnvn

Barry M Wheeler #2189

North Central Indiana got at least four inches. Going to church last night I had to sit for five minutes or so to defrost the windshield as the nozzles with the fluid had iced over. Finally gave up and got out and did it the old fashioned way with a scraper.
Yesterday morning, our new pastor opened the service with her NC drawl, "If y'all didn't notice, it's snowing out!" Her son and husband came up for the holidays and last night, playing their hand bells, appeared to still have jackets on. (He's retiring from his job in Feb. and hasn't completely made the move yet.)
It snowed most of the day. My granddaughter and her friend came over and did the walk and car in the afternoon. One benefit of growing old is that people do things like that for you.
A very Merry Christmas to all of you, and may the New Year bring nothing but joy to you and yours. This is the first year ever that we have not shopped for presents for each other. We did get a new set of cookware but I didn't wrap the box as it would have just been a waste of paper. The house is warm, and the two cats keep going in and out from the sun porch. They don't understand "cold." Don't eat too much and enjoy your day.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: jdemerson on December 25, 2017, 08:23:03 AM
It's snowing like crazy in Vermont, but not a breath of wind. About 24 degrees. A winter wonderland. "The Cadillac all nestled all snug in its bed, while visions of summer cruises danced in my head..."  Merry Christmas!

John Emerson
1952 Cadillac
Middlebury, Vermont

Where I am, its 25 degrees... Celsius.  :( 3am in the morning on Boxing day 77 degrees and 75% humidity.... sticky night, no wonder i'm awake.
Kevin and Astrid Campbell
Australia

59-in-pieces

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, everyone.
Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

Jay Friedman

A Merry Christmas to all, and may your Cadillacs start quickly, run sweetly and shine brightly in the New Year.

1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

cadillacmike68

Here are my lawn ornaments (usually kept inside but I let them out for a photo op):
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike