News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WTB: 1941 Black 75 Fleetwood Touring Sedan (cruiser)

Started by Justin Norwood, January 11, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Norwood

I am in the market for a black 1941 Caddy 75 Fleetwood Touring Sedan. Ideally it would be a 'cruiser' (aka a very nice looking driver - 8.5+ out of 10), not a show car and not a hot rod. I am willing to pay up to $40k for the right car...but will pay less for a car that requires work to make it what I want.

My "options" wish list is the following:
-great paint/chrome/interior (8.5+ out of 10)
-working gauges
-Coker radial wide white walls with moon hubcaps or wire wheels
-12v conversion
-AC (two zones: front seat + rear seat)
-updated drivetrain (e.g. 472ci or 500ci w/ a TH400)
-power, disc brakes in the front
-seatbelts

If you have one that you're looking to sell or know of someone I should talk to, please feel free to DM me or call Justin at (813) 244-0774.

Thanks in advance!
-Justin Norwood
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hey Justin,
The car you described sounds great. But... realistically, it only exists in your mind. You're going to have to create it yourself. Plan on adding at least $60K to your $40K budget, including the purchase price of the stock car. Keep us informed as to your progress. Good Luck.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Justin Norwood

Thanks for the honesty, Bob.

I bought a '47 Series 62 Sedan yesterday instead. It is a cherry, 100% original survivor, so I won't be doing the motor/tranny swap or anything like that...but I will need some guidance on adding the AC. I am sure I'll be active on the forums as I dig into it!
-Justin
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan

harry s

Congrats on your purchase and plans for what sounds like a really nice car. Adding a/c has been discussed here before and is very doable. Good Luck     Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum