News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1990 Brougham. Indy $1255

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, January 19, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

The Tassie Devil(le)

That would be a perfect car for someone going on an extended vacation around USA .   Cheaper than a rental.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Chasmann

1949 SERIES62 4DR SEDAN                                      1936 SERIES 60 4DR TOURING SEDAN

Chasmann

I contacted the gentleman with the contact info. from his posting on craigs list.He text me back but would only respond through email.No phone call will be accepted.I honestly dont know if this is a SCAM.Why would this car still be available.This post is 9 days old.BEWARE
1949 SERIES62 4DR SEDAN                                      1936 SERIES 60 4DR TOURING SEDAN

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

smokuspollutus

That picture has made its rounds on the internet.

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I tried calling him this morning as we were having our yearly IN Region Planning meeting in Indy today. We all discussed it at lunch, but when it came time to drive home, I didn't stop anywhere to make a final call. It was too cheap, too nice looking, some more of the scam artists that think they've figured out a new way to take our money. If the sale WAS legit, fourteen guys (and gals) might have called up and said on the phone, "I'll take it, where do I bring the cash?"

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

82CDV

It is a scam to get your email address so that they can sell it.

Happens all the time on CL when you place an ad.
C. Surprenant