News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Got sumthin ta say?

Started by Steve Crum 20999, January 29, 2005, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhino 21150

What are you doing posting a message from a TRACTOR site on a CADILLAC site? Just kidding! That was truly funny!

Steve Crum 20999

I thought it was hilarious and too true! The tractor thing is my other thing, Not everyone was born in a 60 Eldorado! Besides I like to remind Stampie on occasion that Deere produced several models of tractors with more that 500 cubic inches, with just 2 cylinders!

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Yes, I too thought it was hillarious, and funny as well.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Michael Stamps 19507

Yea but what do they do the the quarter?

Stampie

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Michael,

Notice the times of both our last comments on this question.

It is a wonder that there wasnt a clashing of electrons and an almighty explosion.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Rhino 21150

They do the quarter in about 30 seconds, dragging a 50,000 pound sled! My old Fiat 600 did the quarter about as fast... I wish I still had that Fiat, I could put it in the La Salles trunk! And the Deere could tow the La Salle home when the water pmp went up again!

Steve Crum 20999

Id say it would probably turn the quarter under, the tree the stands and all and put it in corn. If yer into dirt drags it can put down a pretty fine quarter also. Full RPM 900! Love to see a pro stock hook drawbars with one! (use a looong chain)