News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1990-92 Brougham parts on eBay, quarter ext, headlights, speedo, etc.

Started by Eric S. Maypother #15104, November 20, 2007, 03:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi all,
I started stripping parts off my blue 1990 Brougham that was my daily driver for about 3 years. I got some parts on eBay and will be listed more as I get the parts off, but with the cold coming it might be a slow process.
Eric :)
Now dring a Black 1990 Brougham

http://stores.ebay.com/Eric-Smileys-Magazines_Cadillac-Items_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ12QQftidZ1QQtZkm
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Joe Manna

Eric,how is the back bumper on the car?if you still have it,im interested.Thanks,Joe
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

Joe Manna

2015 Cadillac SRX

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Quote from: joemanna on November 20, 2007, 09:27:23 PM
Eric,how is the back bumper on the car?if you still have it,im interested.Thanks,Joe
Hi Joe,
The back bumper has a big dent in it and rusted, sorry, on the brougham I'm driving now I'm just going to put bumper stickers over the rust :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Quote from: joemanna on November 20, 2007, 09:28:36 PM
The car looks pretty nice.how come you are parting it out?
Hi Joe,
Those pictures where taking almost a year ago, 11/30/06, the car has over 250k miles and the 5.0 is getting tired, doesn't have much power, uses almost as much oil as gas, though most of it leaks, it won't pass emmisions and sticker was coming due, needed front brakes, floors are rusting out, if it wasn't for the rug I'd be stopping it like Fred Flinestone, rusting around wheel wells, and oh ya, the frame is rotting and cracked ahead of drivers side rear wheel, then when I took bumper ends and quarter ext. off last week I rested my foot or end of bumper and it went down 5 inches without me hardly putting any weight on it. It had been a good car the 3 years I had it, I bought it from the original owner and before I registered it I sold it to a friend then he had it for a year, then I bought it back from him. The original owner paid cash for it brand new and got every option except the 350, my new Brougham has the 350 but just the base options, how do you figure? I never seen a Brougham with so few options, but it was ordered for a funeral home.

If I didn't get a good deal on the 1 I'm driving now I would have tried to sqeek another year out of it, I've driving other Caddy's with frames much worse. I miss the plushy velour seats and I'll miss the sunroof, I'm going to take it out and see what it would cost to have it put in my current Caddy.
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Joe Manna

Eric,do the opera lamps work?if so,how much?I also need the map reading lights(between the sun visors).And you wouldnt happen to have the rubber trunk mat would ya?Joe
2015 Cadillac SRX

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Quote from: joemanna on November 21, 2007, 05:37:42 PM
Eric,do the opera lamps work?if so,how much?I also need the map reading lights(between the sun visors).And you wouldnt happen to have the rubber trunk mat would ya?Joe

Hi Joe,
I'm pretty sure the opera lights both work, I took out the battery the other day when I was unbolting header panel, I'll sell the set for $25 plus shipping, since this has the moonroof it has a differert shaped map light with switch, I'm keeping that for now, I had to use the trunk mat for my new Caddy also, I do have a red map light from 1 1984 that should work, I just think the buttons are different, I'll sell that for $25 also.
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Joe Manna

Eric,send me your address.I will send you a check for the opera lamps.You know I'm talking about the ones in the stainless pillar between the doors.You know what else I need,the stainless bumper filler under the grille.It goes behind the front bumper guards.Let me know how much?Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.Thanks,Joe
2015 Cadillac SRX

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Quote from: joemanna on November 22, 2007, 06:30:01 AM
Eric,send me your address.I will send you a check for the opera lamps.You know I'm talking about the ones in the stainless pillar between the doors.You know what else I need,the stainless bumper filler under the grille.It goes behind the front bumper guards.Let me know how much?Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.Thanks,Joe

Hi Joe,
Thanks, hope you had a good Thanksgiving, I know which ones you mean, on the bumper part I want to sell the bumper complete if I can, it's in good shape, I'll let you know if I decide to split it up.
My name/address is:
Eric S. Maypother
7 Fairview St.
Clinton, MA 01510
Opera lights $25, shipping $5, total $30.
Thanks,
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Joe Manna

Eric,Thanks for the info.Will send you a check soon.Thanks again.Joe
2015 Cadillac SRX

Joe Manna

Hello Eric,
Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one?
I sent you a check today for the opera lamps.So you should get it by Friday.

Thanks Again,
Joe
2015 Cadillac SRX

DREDAY31

I have a 1991 Fleetwood Brougham, and I'm looking for a passenger side corner lamp with the chrome headlight trim that goes around it and also the rear quarter panel ext. Do you have either or both of those items available for a 1991.

jcamacho1

hey eric i want to know if you still have the car, and what parts are left. i need the 2 rear lower quaterpanel crome mouldings.

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi,
I already sold the quarter extentions and the corner lamp, I have the right crhome trim but the bottom corner broke whe I was taking off header panel, I don't know how bad yours is but it probly won't be too noticable once glued, I'd sell it for$25 plus shipping,

Quote from: DREDAY31 on May 20, 2008, 12:59:16 AM
I have a 1991 Fleetwood Brougham, and I'm looking for a passenger side corner lamp with the chrome headlight trim that goes around it and also the rear quarter panel ext. Do you have either or both of those items available for a 1991.
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi,
Yes I still have the car, actually the lower chrome on this car were no good but I happen to have an extra set, thier good condition, I'd sell them for $25 set plus $10 shipping.

Quote from: jcamacho1 on May 21, 2008, 05:36:59 PM
hey eric i want to know if you still have the car, and what parts are left. i need the 2 rear lower quaterpanel crome mouldings.
1990 Cadillac Brougham

deepcover1979

hello eric,i need a blue steering wheel for a 90 brougham in good condition also a rear bumper moulding for same year in good condition thanks

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi,
I have the rear bumper trim on eBay, it's a little scuffed up, I have a blue steering wheel but's it's not in good shape, the plastic is cracked at top, most of the leather wrap arounf the top half is off and crack in horn pad, I was going to just leave it on the column and put it on eBay.

http://stores.ebay.com/Eric-Smileys-Magazines_Cadillac-Items_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ12QQftidZ2QQtZkm

The car went to Cadillac left for it's journy to Cadillac heaven last week.
1990 Cadillac Brougham