News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1937 Lasalle series 50 coupe

Started by sjocad, October 18, 2013, 02:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjocad

:-*
Dear Cad members.
WOW..I am a little bit slippy in my hands,,,
I do restore my car,and I have lost the "Valve keepers".
Is there anybode who can help me,??? I need about 9-10---
Thanks,,,svein in Norway,CLC # 12214.

Email me please;sveinthecadman@hotmail.com  ???
svein sjoblom,CLC # 12214.

1937 Lasalle opera coupe series 50.

sjocad

I am lost again Folks,and need help.
I am soon ready for painting it,and I put the front together again,but I cant find WHERE to put this Plate.Think its around engine,grill or radiator.
See photo and help me.
If some of you have a photo,please pu it here WHERE it is.
Photo from top of left front wheel.
Thanks,,svein

sly37

From what I can see on my phone...may be one of four splash
Pans they go between engine and frame. The drivers side is easy it has a clip on it for clutch spring. I need one for the left side in front of steering box same model.
D schroeder

sjocad

One of 4,???
No,its jut one on my car.I CANT remember where I took it off.
May be John Wasborn know,??
Thanks,,svein

Jim Stamper

It goes from the front of the oil pan ahead to the crossmember. The side splash pans R and L bolt to the two ends. The center steering forged piece goes on that hole in the front of the piece and the bolt goes up through both the forging and the sheet metal piece into the threads above.

Jim Stamper CLC#13470

sjocad

It goes from the front of the oil pan ahead to the crossmember. The side splash pans R and L bolt to the two ends. The center steering forged piece goes on that hole in the front of the piece and the bolt goes up through both the forging and the sheet metal piece into the threads above.

Jim Stamper CLC#13470

AT LAST I found it Jim...YOU are the best..THANKS..Its allredy ON..WOW,but what about the two others,?? They where NOT on the car,,,
If you know of a 95-95-Fleetwood,tripple Black with low milage,or somebody else read this,let me know.