News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1993-1996 Fleetwood Chrome wheels set of 4

Started by cadillacmike68, December 19, 2013, 02:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadillacmike68

Set of Four 1993-1996 Fleetwood Chrome Wheels

I have four Factory chrome 15" wheels for the 1993-96 Fleetwood Brougham. I bought these new, still in the box,  two years ago. I got my old wheels back from the chrome place in CA and am selling the new ones. The old ones are guaranteed for life by the company in CA...

While these were made for the 1993-96 Fleetwoods they will fit all RWD Cadillacs from 1965 through 1996. They'll also fit any similar GM RWD such as the Buick LeSabre & Electra, Olds 88 & 98, Pontiac Catalina & Bonneville, & Chev Impala,etc. Again RWD cars.

Post # 3 below has two pics of the wheels. I don't want to double post them here.

They have NO scratches, no pitting, no peeling (only 2 yrs and 1 of those years was in storage while I was out in the mideast desert).  There is some dust, dirt, grime on the insides, but 'll clean the faces so they look pretty much new like they did when i bought them.

Price is $1500 for all four. Plus shipping to you, I'll need an address to calculate. These will go insured.

I have 4 Center caps as well, but they have a lot of crazing of the central plastic disc, and 1 has a small chip out of that plastic center.

$50 for all four. I can send pics of the center caps and the four actual wheels (They are still on my Fleetwood).
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Gene Beaird

All I'm seeing are pictures of a 88 Cadillac and some goofball trying to look cool driving it.   The Caddy has hubcaps.  I'm not sure about the driver.  :D
Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873

cadillacmike68

Its possible because you aren't logged in to that site. I musty have a pic of the wheels on my computer that I can load.

Here are two pics of the wheels:

Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Gene Beaird

Wow, beautiful! 

I'm looking for the 'basketweave' version for our Seville, however. 
Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873

C.R. Patton II

All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.