News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

40 LaSalle model50

Started by gsnood, February 27, 2014, 12:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsnood

Hello Help
I have a 1940 LaSalle model 5019 the drivers side floor board is rotted out I have a patch panel but it does not have a outline of the battery boxhole and the orginal battery box hole was cut away so I am in need of a picture of the orginal battery box hole and cover and dimension.Please can anyone HELP ME C.Michno

C.R. Patton II

Hello

Glad to read you are improving your LaSalle.

Your vehicle has the same floor as a 1939 LaSalle 5019. I will try to have someone email a picture to you.  Also you can purchase an Authenticity Manual. Please keep us abreast of your progress. Thank you.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

gsnood

C.R.Patton 11       Thank u kindly for your promt response regarding my floorboards.new to this deal and did not know about authenticity manual. shall track one down would help me out immensely I am sure.     thanks again   C. Michno

Tom Knoebel

Tom Knoebel

1939 LaSalle 5019, 1940 5019, 1940 5019, 1940 5011