News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1941 Cadillac 63 Series

Started by Tlentz, November 30, 2015, 05:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tlentz

Well, I have come to the realization that I just will never be able to give this beauty the restoration it needs.  Every time I think this way I change my mind the next day, but the reality is, she deserves someone who has the money and the time.  I am going to be getting her together, rear window and hardware are out right now.  The only thing I dont have for her is the interior staneless trim for the door sills.  Other than that she has a rebuilt motor and transmission.  Rust free and appears to be an AZ car. All the stainless is beautiful.  Original numbers matching motor.  I drove her to Scottsdale from Litchfield Park, AZ last weekend for Goodguys and cruised at 60-65 flawlessly.  This car would be an excellent candidate for a complete restore.  I will be selling her around Barrett Jackson time but wanted to give the CLC members first dibs.  If anyone is interested just message me and we can talk more.  Im not posting any pictures but I can send via email upon request.  Fraternally
Cheers,
Todd Lentz
1941 Cadillac 6319D
1964 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1950 Chevy Styline Special
5 Crazy Kids

BJM