News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1980 eldorado grill for sale

Started by Heath, November 19, 2016, 12:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heath

I am still searching for a grill for my 1980 Eldorado convertible that I am slowly restoring. I have the original grill but I was wanting to put the E&G classics grill on it. But they only make them for 82-85. The mounting brackets are not the same. Some call this the "pimp grill" but me personally I think they look nice. I believe it would be a nice touch to my car. I have found some old originals here and there online for sale but the all of them have been for later models that wont mount correctly on mine. Im almost tempted to buy the new grill and fabricate it somehow to mount. With a will theres a way. I am surprised how difficult its been to find one. If anyone has one they believe will fit id love to know. thanks
Heath
1983 Eldorado Biarritz
1981 Coupe Deville
1980 Eldorado H&E Convertible