News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1955 Eldorado Conv Project Car for Sale 10K obo

Started by drbark, February 13, 2017, 11:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drbark

Hello Everyone,

Due to health reasons, can't finish this beautiful car.  Don't want to part it out either as it would be a shame.  I have the whole car but it is in pieces.  Body is 80-90% restored.  Only the floor pans remain.  Doors, hood, fenders, and trunk are done and primered.  Have the original motor and trans.  Both were running fine before restoration began.  The chassis is finished and powder coated black.  The body is on a wheel system so very easy to move.  If you guys prefer to reach me by phone my number is 805-559-1252.

Thank You
Alex

acedriale

Hi Alex,
I hope you find a good new home for your '55. I assume she is located in CA?  I am on the East Coast, otherwise would be very interested.

Best,
Alex
A. Edrington

'55 Eldorado

Caddy Wizard

Basket case projects are huge and can be frustrating and rewarding.  Here is one I took over and finished...
Art Gardner

1955 S60 Fleetwood sedan (now under resto -- has been in paint shop since June 2022!)
1955 S62 Coupe (future show car? 2/3 done)
1958 Eldo Seville (2/3 done)

drbark

Quote from: acedriale on February 13, 2017, 07:06:06 PM
Hi Alex,
I hope you find a good new home for your '55. I assume she is located in CA?  I am on the East Coast, otherwise would be very interested.

Best,
Alex

I really actually want someone to finish it and not part it out.  If I lowered the price would it temp you?

Alex

drbark

Thanks guys for all your interest.  Never posted pics so I am going to give it a go.

Alex

drbark

Nevermind just PM me and I'll text them to you.  LOL on my attempt.

Alex

Calvin Jones CLC # 18955

I'm interested.  Please call me at 310-213-9413

lishka