News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1952 wheel studs

Started by Rdtreur, September 07, 2020, 02:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rdtreur

Hi, I need new wheel studs and nuts for my 1952 series 62 coupe. No need for fancy correct ones, different threat is no problem. I want them 1/2 inch longer if possible . They just need to fit the axle in the rear and the drum in the front.

Any help would be nice

Many thanks, Ramon
R.D. Treur
Past caddy’s:
‘68 convertible ‘70 Eldorado,  ‘75 sedan, ‘75 Fleetwood

fishnjim

Should be able to get at any parts store, like NAPA.     

Rdtreur

Thanks, but I’m in The Netherlands so I need a threat size an knurl (?) size and things like that to order longer studs from rockAuto...
R.D. Treur
Past caddy’s:

M. Bankes

Hi,
I have brand new ones here that I can send you, they are the correct thread and size ect but they are original length as well, If they would interest you just let me know
Thanks
Michael

Rdtreur

Quote from: M. Bankes on September 08, 2020, 06:04:44 PM
Hi,
I have brand new ones here that I can send you, they are the correct thread and size ect but they are original length as well, If they would interest you just let me know
Thanks
Michael

Hi Michael, thanks for Trying to help me out but I don’t need original ones but a bit longer. You can help me out by giving the outside diameter of the knurl. I got one front wheel stud out and one rear stud out and it seems that they have a slightly different outside diameter ? Is this correct or is this how they should be?

Many thanks, Ramon
R.D. Treur
Past caddy’s: