News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

looking for an air cleaner heat riser tube plastic elbow for my 1976 eldo

Started by 76 cadillac bob, April 03, 2021, 04:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

76 cadillac bob

I cannot find this anywhere, mine melted a couple of years ago so I stuck the flex tubing directly onto the hole in the snout of the air cleaner. I taped with fireproof duct tape but it is very squished and I dont like the way it is working. Anyone know where I can purchase one? The part numbers I have are 1498546 or 1498547. Thanks.

hornetball

When I needed one, I just surfed E-bay.  There are no reproductions that I know of, so look for a good, used part.

Cadillac Fleetwood

Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"

TJ Hopland

I you don't get one from Charles I'm pretty sure these were the same on all the 70's cars so you don't need to be searching for 76 Eldo specifically.    Anything but the Seville should work.
73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI, over 30 years of ownership and counting
Somewhat recently deceased daily drivers, 80 Eldo Diesel & 90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason