News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Series 63 Cadillac disc conversion

Started by 1941cadillac, March 23, 2023, 12:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1941cadillac

Finally had time to post up a progress photo of my 63 series, disc brake upgrade.

J.avila
1941 Cadillac series 63

russ austin

R.Austin

signart

Art D. Woody

1941cadillac

1941 Cadillac series 63

49 Caddy

Have you decided, figured out what wheels will fit now?  My conversion on my 49 Series 61 has me trying all my buddy's wheels to see what will fit.  The vendor was of no help.  80's pick-up truck wheels fit mine.  Where did you buy your conversion?

1941cadillac

Quote from: 49 Caddy on April 14, 2023, 08:39:23 AMHave you decided, figured out what wheels will fit now?  My conversion on my 49 Series 61 has me trying all my buddy's wheels to see what will fit.  The vendor was of no help.  80's pick-up truck wheels fit mine.  Where did you buy your conversion?

I went with a company called scarebird and so far so good, I kept my original wheels, I first went with Wilwood's conversion kit and the rotors where huge so I sent it back.
1941 Cadillac series 63