News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

SOLD 1959,1960 CRUISE CONTROL Bezels & Support Assemblies.......SOLD

Started by Gary W Thorne, January 06, 2023, 02:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary W Thorne

Here are left-over parts that are no longer necessary as I am retiring from the restoration/repair & refurbishment of '59-'60 cruise control. There are 16 bezel assemblies with knobs & about 14 support cups with washers,nuts & plates.  Several bezels/knobs are in excellent condition.

I have many other cruise control components that I also need to eliminate such as brake release switches, neutral safety switches & "brain" or "power unit" mounting brackets, throttle rods etc. Contact me if you're interested in the lot of them.B.jpgB.jpgB.jpgB.jpgaa.jpg     

I'd prefer to sell this group as a lot & am asking only US$150.00 plus shipping or best offer.

Please contact me for more info/details/photos......

Eldo 5458

Hi i want to buy this group for 150 $+ shipping Best regards Bo

Gary W Thorne