News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1951 cadillac series 62 heater core need under the dash

Started by 51cadiEd, March 07, 2023, 06:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

51cadiEd

I am restoring my heater on my 1951 cadillac series 62.  i have all the parts (i believe) that I started from scratch.    just missing the heater core.    the width has to be less than 5 1/2 inches to fit in the box.  heater core lenght.jpgheater core width.jpg    ED 619 787 7803

J. Russo

I don't see why a reputable radiator shop couldn't make one up for you if you provided the box to them. I had a new heater core made for me by a shop for my 1941.
Thanks,
John Russo
CLC Member #32828

benx13

Very very specific fitting core. I re built mine this year. Youll need one from a donor car for sure. it has a little bracket to hold it in too. the screws are also tiny and ive never seen them available down here
1951 Series 62 - Under restoration