News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

A Cadillac Christmas.....

Started by Paul Zanetti, December 24, 2007, 05:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Zanetti

Merry Christmas from all your fellow CLC members down under.....
1959 Eldorado Biarritz
www.zanetti.net.au

David #19063

David #19063
1996 DeVille Concours

Qaanik

Hey Paul!

You do good work! Are you syndicated or local newspaper?

Merry Christmas!

;D
1959 Coupe DeVille
1972 Coupe DeVille

Paul Zanetti

Thanks....

My stuff's syndicated around Australia, and also o'seas through the New York Times syndicate and Cagle Cartoons (www.cagle.com).

That one (above) was done for our local CLC magazine (great voluntary work by Terry and Robyn Griffin), 2007 Christmas issue.

Here's another one I got a lot of comment on. Lots of local CLC members down here told me, "Hey, that's me!", or "That's just how it is at our place...!", and stuck it on their fridge door, or up on their garage wall. The editor laughingly predicted, pre-publication, most members "will identify with it...."

Wonder if it strikes a chord outside Australia? I suspect so.

Regards,

Paul

1959 Eldorado Biarritz
www.zanetti.net.au

Qaanik

I think it will strike a major C(adillac) chord with many guys in the classic car hobby!  :)
1959 Coupe DeVille
1972 Coupe DeVille