News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Thank you Glenn

Started by James Landi, August 03, 2022, 07:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Landi

Very grateful for Glenn Brown's wonderful leadership during his terms of office as well as the other board members who served during his tenure and devoted their time, effort, and wisdom to lead the CLC through some challenging times.  Having worked for 40 years as a salaried ceo of not-for-profit organizations, volunteer executives and board members hold a special place in my heart for carving out personal time away from obligations, family time, and entertainments to take on the duties of running a complex, mission driven company.  James

Lexi

Yes, thank you Glenn. Clay/Lexi

Snibbor

I didn't know you Glen as I just joined in the last few months but I 2nd these thoughts!

But I'll say this. As a daily driver driving thru my city in my '67 sure brightens some faces. With all the bad news, division, endless crime, and just overall sourness it sure makes people smile which is makes me smile. We need a little more of that out there my friends... ;)

James

Jay Friedman

I also second the "thank you" to Glenn.
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."