News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1964 Cadillac Coupe deVille 76,843 original miles For Sale

Started by Gennutt1, September 07, 2015, 02:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gennutt1

Sounds like a tale tale, but it's true: This car has been in our family since originally purchased in 1964 by my grandfather.  He died in 1966; grandmother didn't drive, so was driven around locally by family.  When she died it went to my mother, and hence to me.  The car is all original, was garaged most of its life.  It has not been detailed out in any way. The car is gold, is all original, runs well, and is in excellent condition.  I still have the original owner's manual and dealer's fob, and you can still smell the leather upholstery when you open the doors.  Automatic, power brakes, radio with search, auto dimmer, no A/C

Price reduced! I'm asking $18,000 for it.  Located in Milwaukie, Oregon.  Email me for more photos.
M Schmeer CLC #29562

MB49Caddy

"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille